The Student Room Group

A level History Coursework on the origins of the cold war

Hi, I'm struggling to find a source for my coursework. This source needs to be either article length or chapter length and must be a work of a historian that says the cold war was caused by a security dilemma.So far the sources I have found on the security dilemma tend to be written by political scientists such as Robert Jervis or by university professors but i need a historian.I'd really appreciate the help thankss
Original post by idkwhattowritee
Hi, I'm struggling to find a source for my coursework. This source needs to be either article length or chapter length and must be a work of a historian that says the cold war was caused by a security dilemma.So far the sources I have found on the security dilemma tend to be written by political scientists such as Robert Jervis or by university professors but i need a historian.I'd really appreciate the help thankss

As I said on your other thread...

Why can't you use a university professor if their subject is history?

Plus I doubt that the rules are so prescriptive as to rule out someone who is generally described as a political scientist rather than a historian. The aim is to incorporate the views of experts into your coursework.
Reply 2
Original post by idkwhattowritee
Hi, I'm struggling to find a source for my coursework. This source needs to be either article length or chapter length and must be a work of a historian that says the cold war was caused by a security dilemma.So far the sources I have found on the security dilemma tend to be written by political scientists such as Robert Jervis or by university professors but i need a historian.I'd really appreciate the help thanks

Theres no reason you cant use a nominal pol-sci expert on the matter - not least as this is literally their feild of expertise. The two intermingle enough as disciplines anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending