The Student Room Group

Interview at IMU

I gave my interview at IMU malaysia recently, so the thing is I got kinda stuck when I was talking, basically the fluency wasnt there as all the situation based questions were new to me totally. And in one of the questions I have messed up a bit of my answer as I could not read the question properly. So will this be a very big problem in getting an offer letter? And I have heard the interview is just there for the formality it is not taken that seriously. Is that true? And what are the chances of getting rejected after the interview as an international student? TIA
Reply 1
Original post by Ruru33
I gave my interview at IMU malaysia recently, so the thing is I got kinda stuck when I was talking, basically the fluency wasnt there as all the situation based questions were new to me totally. And in one of the questions I have messed up a bit of my answer as I could not read the question properly. So will this be a very big problem in getting an offer letter? And I have heard the interview is just there for the formality it is not taken that seriously. Is that true? And what are the chances of getting rejected after the interview as an international student? TIA

Hi how was it you got in?
Original post by Ruru33
Did you get accepted

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending