The Student Room Group

Tommy Fury vs Jake Paul, who do you think would win?

Hopefully it's happening this month on the 26th. Who do you think will win? I think Tommy will beat Jake, I can't see Tommy losing.
Original post by Hi-Roller
Hopefully it's happening this month on the 26th. Who do you think will win? I think Tommy will beat Jake, I can't see Tommy losing.

You gotta have a dog in you. [Fury] ain’t got no dog in him. I’ve watched him fight. He doesn’t even finish his punches. You know, he has no commitment to finishing it. He’s a show. He’s a show fighter. And I got Jake.

“And I don’t even think Jake has that much, like, he has commitment, at least. He doesn’t have patience. He doesn’t have that f****** mentality when he gets in the game, I think he’s blinded. He’s got that deer in the headlights, but at least he throws.”
Original post by Educator Rob
You gotta have a dog in you. [Fury] ain’t got no dog in him. I’ve watched him fight. He doesn’t even finish his punches. You know, he has no commitment to finishing it. He’s a show. He’s a show fighter. And I got Jake.

“And I don’t even think Jake has that much, like, he has commitment, at least. He doesn’t have patience. He doesn’t have that f****** mentality when he gets in the game, I think he’s blinded. He’s got that deer in the headlights, but at least he throws.”

This aged well

Quick Reply

Latest