The Student Room Group

Interview for Italian at Leeds

Arghh!
Basically, I got a letter today asking me to attend an interview in February at Leeds but I'm feeling quite uneasy because I know that it's quite uncommon for unis to interview language students.

I checked out the website for the Italian department at Leeds and it says 'Applications for admission are dealt with by an admissions tutor who will generally make a conditional offer without interview.'

Could this mean I'm being considered for an unconditional offer?

Also! If anyone has applyed for Italian and had any interviews.. were they partly in italian? I expect they would be.. but just in case!
Reply 1
crazysunshine54
Arghh!
Basically, I got a letter today asking me to attend an interview in February at Leeds but I'm feeling quite uneasy because I know that it's quite uncommon for unis to interview language students.

I checked out the website for the Italian department at Leeds and it says 'Applications for admission are dealt with by an admissions tutor who will generally make a conditional offer without interview.'

Could this mean I'm being considered for an unconditional offer?

Also! If anyone has applyed for Italian and had any interviews.. were they partly in italian? I expect they would be.. but just in case!

Hmm I dunno, that's quite odd.

I've never heard of them interviewing for languages - and most of my friends (me included) do languages!

I applied for German and Italian but just got an unconditional as I already had my results.

Just go with the flow and see what happens.

Latest

Trending

Trending