The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Dental therapy and dental hygiene at Leeds

Hey,
has anyone had an interview for this and if so what type of things/questions can I expect?
Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Got an interview but not too sure on what they will ask! Bit nervous myself to be honest! Think theyll ask things like why u want to do the course, why leeds uni etc. U applied anywhere else? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
What day do you guys have your interviews? Mines on the 7th :smile:
Reply 4
Mine is on the 6th. So nervous! I've applied to Middlesbrough too and I have an interview there on the 8th but Leeds is my first choice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Jorddykane91
Mine is on the 6th. So nervous! I've applied to Middlesbrough too and I have an interview there on the 8th but Leeds is my first choice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Leeds is my first choice is well :smile: are you still doing your a-levels or have you already finished them?
Anyone applied and heard from Newcastle?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I'm still doing them. Iv applied to Newcastle but iv heard nothing yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm still doing them. Iv applied to Newcastle but iv heard nothing yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have u even had a letter to say your application had been received?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
You can't apply to Newcastle until you have actually finished your a-levels :0 I was going to apply but i phoned up and they said i need to apply after my final A2 exams but I don't know when exactly
Reply 10
hi :biggrin: just wanted to know what grades or predictied grades did people get that have an interview for leeds?? im applyting next year so would be really helpful! Thanks!:smile:
Reply 11
Original post by shazhuda
hi :biggrin: just wanted to know what grades or predictied grades did people get that have an interview for leeds?? im applyting next year so would be really helpful! Thanks!:smile:

Im predicted BBC at A2
Reply 12
Well I'm actually doing an access into dentistry course but iv been a qualified dental nurse for four years so I'm just waiting on everyone's replies at the moment.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by JTfro
Im predicted BBC at A2

Thank you!
Reply 14
Well I'm actually doing an access into dentistry course but iv been a qualified dental nurse for four years so I'm just waiting on everyone's replies at the moment.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where as you doing the access course into dentistry? I want to go into dentistry after doing hygiene and therapy at uni :0
Reply 15
I'm doing it at Manchester college :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16

Hi I have my interview on the 6th too. Is this your first year of applying to leeds?
Reply 17
Hi! Yeah it is. Is it yours? Are you living in Leeds now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Hi no this is my second year of applying to leeds, got on the reserve list last year, but everyone took their places :-( so here I am again. Really hope I get offered a place this year
Reply 19
What type of questions will they ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest