The Student Room Group

The University of Edinburgh

Hi,
I recently received two MA offers. The first is for a Film and Television production with directing MA at The University of York, and the other is for a Film Directing MA at (ECA) Edinburgh College of Art. Now, I honestly like both programs, but the one at the University of York has screenwriting which the latter lacks. Does anyone has taken one of those courses or know someone who did? Also, I want to get information about the facilities, equipment, and internships the university offers postgraduate film students. I tried to find information online, but there is none, unfortunately.
Reply 1
Original post by Muhammad Ghone
Hi,
I recently received two MA offers. The first is for a Film and Television production with directing MA at The University of York, and the other is for a Film Directing MA at (ECA) Edinburgh College of Art. Now, I honestly like both programs, but the one at the University of York has screenwriting which the latter lacks. Does anyone has taken one of those courses or know someone who did? Also, I want to get information about the facilities, equipment, and internships the university offers postgraduate film students. I tried to find information online, but there is none, unfortunately.

Hi, where did you decide in the end? And are you happy with your decision?
Reply 2
Original post by Muhammad Ghone
Hi,
Where did you end up? What’s your experience been like?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending