The Student Room Group

is this normal

the thought of my favourite teacher having other classes makes me feel like going insane and i dread seeing him with a new class next year (he wont take my class next year)

i dont have a crush on him im not into men hes just my favourite teacher
(edited 1 year ago)
Disappointment is understandable but if you're going insane over it that's definitely not normal you have attachment issues 💀💀☠
its not normal. you do have attachment issues.
That’s not normal.

I’d do some research around attachment issues, as others have mentioned.
Reply 4
Original post by ren0n
the thought of my favourite teacher having other classes makes me feel like going insane and i dread seeing him with a new class next year (he wont take my class next year)

if it is as serious as this makes it sound then i dont think this is normal. its good to have a teacher you like but this doesnt sound like something healthy
Reply 5
Original post by ren0n

i dont think i have attatchment issues because i havent felt this before but thank you for the advice i will look into it
Reply 6
Original post by ren0n

I mean, it is a strange feeling to think that after a point your teachers won't teach you any more( completely normal too).
I wouldn't let the idea of them teaching someone else& not you ruin your idea of them. I'm guessing you think they're a good teacher, so just think that their new class will benefit like yours did.

I had that with my form tutor. Once I went into sixth form, I thought 'I'm gonna hate seeing her because she won't teach me'. Turns out I rarely ever think that because we never see each other (different sides of the school).

You might still be able to talk to that teacher. Even if your new teacher is fabulous, you might still be able to talk to him (if you want) like at clubs and stuff.

Talk to your friends about it. They might not be able to relate but usually friends give pretty sound advice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending