The Student Room Group

Driving test - my selected day & time

I have booked my driving test for Thursday 10th of August at 14:05 as this was the only availability left.
Is this day and time good for a driving test?
Original post by sammy.tatter
I have booked my driving test for Thursday 10th of August at 14:05 as this was the only availability left.

It's perfect. :smile:
Reply 2
I have booked my driving test for Thursday of August at 10:30 as this was the only availability left.
(edited 12 months ago)
Reply 3
I have booked my driving test for Thursday of August at 10:34am as this was the only availability left.
(edited 12 months ago)
I have booked my driving test for Thursday 24th of August at 10:34am as this was the only availability left.

Personally, I’d ask your instructor (if you have one)

Advice is very dependent on where you’re sitting your test, but I sat my first test on a Thursday around 12, and it wasn’t too bad. (I say first because yes, I failed, but passed 4 days later so dw, keep a cool head and you’ll be ok). 10:34 might be a bit quiet, which can be good and bad. Good, because there’s less other people to worry about, easier junctions and whatnot, but worse, because there’s no traffic to slow you down, meaning you’ll actually drive more than you would if it was busy. August might be sunny though, but at 10am there shouldn’t be a low sun so you shouldn’t get blinded. Just make sure you won’t overheat mid test lol.

Hope that helps 👍
It's fine. My advice is don't share the specific details of your appointments online.
I have booked my driving test for Thursday 24th of August at 10:34am as this was the only availability left.

I took my test at 10:01 in November 2022. It was fine, roads were quiet in Lichfield where I took my test.
I have booked my driving test for Thursday of August at 10:34am as this was the only availability left.

Strange thing to ask really - if you've been taught to a good enough standard and you're ready for the test it makes no difference whatsoever what day and time you take it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending