The Student Room Group

I have a SUNDAY morning driving test...

Has anyone ever had a Sunday driving test? Or know anyone who has? I don’t know what to expect I live in a major city but I’ve had lessons on a Sunday before and they’ve usually been so quiet! I feel like I’ll deffo pass (it’s my 2nd test) I’ve a new instructor that I hate and lessons have just been left/right turns in TIGHT roads. Feels like we are wasting too much time on them though as we’ve got roundabouts and dual carriageway to do with just a short timeframe. I was good at them with previous instructor and had streets and city on my test day, no big roundabouts. I feel I’ll get them this time as it’s a Sunday
I've never heard of a Sunday driving test, but good luck!
Reply 2
Haha thank you! So I’m seeing! Sunday tests are incredibly rare, I feel kind of lucky to have gotten one! I reckon I have to pass though as I’ve thought well, things that you’re more likely to get a serious on will just be a minor fault due to no cars being around...please correct me if I’m wrong in my thoughts lol
Original post by arjanvirdi
I've never heard of a Sunday driving test, but good luck!
Original post by 25c
Haha thank you! So I’m seeing! Sunday tests are incredibly rare, I feel kind of lucky to have gotten one! I reckon I have to pass though as I’ve thought well, things that you’re more likely to get a serious on will just be a minor fault due to no cars being around...please correct me if I’m wrong in my thoughts lol

That could be correct, more faults could happen when it's quieter, but that's the same for when it's busier! So, you'll pass, it's just about if you can do it, and not about the time of day.
Original post by 25c
Has anyone ever had a Sunday driving test? Or know anyone who has? I don’t know what to expect I live in a major city but I’ve had lessons on a Sunday before and they’ve usually been so quiet! I feel like I’ll deffo pass (it’s my 2nd test) I’ve a new instructor that I hate and lessons have just been left/right turns in TIGHT roads. Feels like we are wasting too much time on them though as we’ve got roundabouts and dual carriageway to do with just a short timeframe. I was good at them with previous instructor and had streets and city on my test day, no big roundabouts. I feel I’ll get them this time as it’s a Sunday

if this is 2nd test then it sounds like your instructor needs to wake up. Left and right turns are pretty elementary. You should be way past that to even consider being ready. My pupils will be able to do 4 different types of bay parking and parallel parking and stop on the right and the emergency stop in their sleep, as well as drive in my town with roundabouts, traffic light, junctions, multilane roundabouts and all the rest, and even then there is no guarantee they pass if they blow it on the day. I can't see Sunday making any difference, but you've got work to do matey.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending