The Student Room Group
University of York
York

York accomidation 23/24

How long does it usually take for the university to give you an offer for your accomidation after the application is submitted?
At the open day yesterday they said that accommodation offers go out on A-level results day.. so you may not hear back for a while. But they also said that the sooner you apply the more likely you are to get the accommodation you want, because they decide this based on the date of your application. Hope this helps <3
University of York
York
Original post by mayanayse
At the open day yesterday they said that accommodation offers go out on A-level results day.. so you may not hear back for a while. But they also said that the sooner you apply the more likely you are to get the accommodation you want, because they decide this based on the date of your application. Hope this helps <3

I thought it was first come first served so I put my accommodation application in today
Original post by Anonymous
How long does it usually take for the university to give you an offer for your accommodation after the application is submitted?

Hi there,

The University of York gives out accommodation offers on results day, as mayanayse said. When it comes to allocating rooms, the date you applied is taken into consideration, and those who have put York as their Firm choice are also prioritised.

I hope this helps - Hannah :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by University of York
Hi there,

The University of York gives out accommodation offers on results day, as mayanayse said. When it comes to allocating rooms, the date you applied is taken into consideration, and those who have put York as their Firm choice are also prioritised.

I hope this helps - Hannah :smile:

Hi! I have an offer for postgraduate study and have already applied for accomodation for next year - what are the chances of getting a room and when can I expect to hear by? Just getting very worried as if I don't get a uni room I'm not sure I'll be able to take up my place!

Thankyou :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending