The Student Room Group

UPLEARN A* alevel guarantee

Does anyone have any experience of 'Uplearn'courses and their money back guarantee if you don't achieve an A or A* in your A levels. It all seems a bit too good to be true so thought I'd ask in here.
Reply 1
Original post by WILLOWTREE98
Does anyone have any experience of 'Uplearn'courses and their money back guarantee if you don't achieve an A or A* in your A levels. It all seems a bit too good to be true so thought I'd ask in here.

fr
I haven't tried them, but I'd imagine the guarantee comes with the caveat that you have to complete all of the practice questions/past papers/tutoring sessions that they offer to qualify for the guarantee - i guess the idea is if you have to do hours upon hours of work to qualify for the guarantee, anyone who qualifies will have enough work done to get that A/A*
Original post by x.roisin
I haven't tried them, but I'd imagine the guarantee comes with the caveat that you have to complete all of the practice questions/past papers/tutoring sessions that they offer to qualify for the guarantee - i guess the idea is if you have to do hours upon hours of work to qualify for the guarantee, anyone who qualifies will have enough work done to get that A/A*

Thanks, yes I did think as much. It's an enquiry on behalf of someone else who needs to raise their grade by 3 ideally so I think it would be motivating to have to study x amount of hours a day to maintain a streak and pay for it. I'm not sure, I suppose it works out cheaper than a private tutor though.
Is it only for A-level or As- level as well
Original post by Tunnnnip
Is it only for A-level or As- level as well

The money back guarantee

Quick Reply

Latest