The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

bristol offer holder day (april)

hey! is anyone here going to the bristol offer holder day in april?

Scroll to see replies

not for me unfortunately as im still on hold :frown:
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
My daughter just got an offer. Can you tell me the date it is in April?
Reply 3
Original post by Caroline CLarke

hi! from what i remember reading, there are dates in march (next week i think) and also in april. normally your daughter should receive an email from bristol soon about upcoming offer holder days :smile:
Original post by Caroline CLarke

April 26th. I got 2 emails from Bristol the day after my offer went on UCAS. One email was their formal offer, the other was about signing up for offer holder day.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
April 26th. I got 2 emails from Bristol the day after my offer went on UCAS. One email was their formal offer, the other was about signing up for offer holder day.

are you going to the one on april 26th?
Original post by zarraa23
are you going to the one on april 26th?

I've signed up for it, but all the accommodation visits were booked already, so I'm not sure yet. I'm in Ireland so would have to fly, so have to weigh up costs vs whether I'll get much out of it
Reply 7
I've signed up for it, but all the accommodation visits were booked already, so I'm not sure yet. I'm in Ireland so would have to fly, so have to weigh up costs vs whether I'll get much out of it

ahh that’s true- i’m also not uk based (i’ll be flying from france) so i totally get it. If ever you can’t go/think it’s not worth it because everything is booked, i could always tell you about it / my impressions (obviously it would be from my pov but at least you would get an insider perspective). by the way, what subject did you get an offer for?
ahh that’s true- i’m also not uk based (i’ll be flying from france) so i totally get it. If ever you can’t go/think it’s not worth it because everything is booked, i could always tell you about it / my impressions (obviously it would be from my pov but at least you would get an insider perspective). by the way, what subject did you get an offer for?

Finance. What about you ?
Reply 9
Finance. What about you ?

law :smile:
Bringing son down on 26 April, Engineering Mathematics.
Will anyone be at the modern languages offer day on Wednesday 26th April?
I'm going alone sadly so just want to see if there is anyone else going!
Reply 12
Original post by FrancescaM.1111
Will anyone be at the modern languages offer day on Wednesday 26th April?
I'm going alone sadly so just want to see if there is anyone else going!

hey! i'll be there the 26th, but for law!
Son will be there, but for Engineering Mathematics
hey! i'll be there the 26th, but for law!

Tell us how it goes, I'd rather spend the day revising than travelling to Warwick if I already know I'm going there haha. That AAA is intimidating and I aint there yet.
Original post by toxicgamage56
Tell us how it goes, I'd rather spend the day revising than travelling to Warwick if I already know I'm going there haha. That AAA is intimidating and I aint there yet.

Yep, and you'd really be wasting a day's revision travelling to Warwick, when this thread is about the Bristol offer holder day:smile:
Yep, and you'd really be wasting a day's revision travelling to Warwick, when this thread is about the Bristol offer holder day:smile:

Your argument is convoluted but I think I sense the general mechanisms of the point you are attempting to convey to me. I'll have a crack at understanding this reply another day.
Your argument is convoluted but I think I sense the general mechanisms of the point you are attempting to convey to me. I'll have a crack at understanding this reply another day.

lol - hoping to do Law are you ?
lol - hoping to do Law are you ?

No, I'm doing a degree apprenticeship.
No, I'm doing a degree apprenticeship.

Ok. I'll try and explain my original reply to you:

1. This thread is about the Bristol Offer Holder Day.
2. You said you'd rather spend the day revising than travelling to Warwick
3. I said you'd be wasting a day travelling to Warwick when this thread is about Bristol

Hope this clears up the confusion

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending