The Student Room Group

Looking for KCL student to take over my Angel Lane Accommodation contract

I am looking for a King's College London university student to take over my ENSUITE room at the Angel Lane UNITE STUDENTS in Stratford (E15 1FF). The room is perfect, very cosy, never cold, well lit, has plentiful storage space and is has a double bed, desk and chair.

More info about the building here: https://www.kcl.ac.uk/accommodation/...ces/angel-lane

The immediate area around the building has basically everything you could need, including shops, a cinema and a PureGym. It's also a five minute walk from Stratford Station and a ten minute walk from Westfield. Stratford station is served by the Central, Jubilee and Elizabeth lines, as well as the Overground and DLR, so it's super easy to get around. For example, my main campus is Guys Campus which takes 20-25 minutes by tube and is only a two minute walk from London Bridge Station to campus.

You'd be sharing with nine other students, who are the best flatmates to have. All super lovely, kind and easy to talk to. Lovely kitchen space with fantastic views. They study a broad range of subjects, and whatever your interests are you'll have someone to talk to. The Accom is 13 floors and my room is on the 10th floor.

Disclaimer: a cleaning administrative charge of £50 will be applied to both parties by the residence.

ONLY STUDENTS WHO CAN TAKE OVER THE CONTRACT FOR THE ENTIRE PERIOD WILL BE CONSIDERED. YOU MUST BE A KCL STUDENT WHO IS CURRENTLY NOT LIVING IN STUDENT ACCOM!

It is a KAAS room so it is already at a discounted price!

SO instead of paying 245/week

you will be paying 163/ week so for 10 weeks 1630£ which is a fabulous price for London

The room will be ready for
Term 3 (15/04/2023-24/06/2023)
so you will have to pay for 10 weeks. I am happy to sort out my room for the 15th / 14th April.

If it's not for you, I'd really appreciate you spreading the word or asking your friends.

Many thanks
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 1
Original post by saranghoe
I am looking for a King's College London university student to take over my ENSUITE room at the Angel Lane UNITE STUDENTS in Stratford (E15 1FF). The room is perfect, very cosy, never cold, well lit, has plentiful storage space and is has a double bed, desk and chair.

More info about the building here: https://www.kcl.ac.uk/accommodation/...ces/angel-lane

The immediate area around the building has basically everything you could need, including shops, a cinema and a PureGym. It's also a five minute walk from Stratford Station and a ten minute walk from Westfield. Stratford station is served by the Central, Jubilee and Elizabeth lines, as well as the Overground and DLR, so it's super easy to get around. For example, my main campus is Guys Campus which takes 20-25 minutes by tube and is only a two minute walk from London Bridge Station to campus.

You'd be sharing with nine other students, who are the best flatmates to have. All super lovely, kind and easy to talk to. Lovely kitchen space with fantastic views. They study a broad range of subjects, and whatever your interests are you'll have someone to talk to. The Accom is 13 floors and my room is on the 10th floor.

Disclaimer: a cleaning administrative charge of £50 will be applied to both parties by the residence.

ONLY STUDENTS WHO CAN TAKE OVER THE CONTRACT FOR THE ENTIRE PERIOD WILL BE CONSIDERED. YOU MUST BE A KCL STUDENT WHO IS CURRENTLY NOT LIVING IN STUDENT ACCOM!

It is a KAAS room so it is already at a discounted price!

SO instead of paying 245/week

you will be paying 163/ week so for 10 weeks 1630£ which is a fabulous price for London

The room will be ready for
Term 3 (15/04/2023-24/06/2023)
so you will have to pay for 10 weeks. I am happy to sort out my room for the 15th / 14th April.

If it's not for you, I'd really appreciate you spreading the word or asking your friends.

Many thanks

Hi,
Did you find someone for this?
Guy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending