The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff Uni - Nursing 2023

Has anyone recieved any interviews or offers for childrens nursing at cardiff? Or does anyone know what their time frame is like because i’m yet to hear anything back
Original post by Mariamk04
Has anyone recieved any interviews or offers for childrens nursing at cardiff? Or does anyone know what their time frame is like because i’m yet to hear anything back

Hi, yes ive had an interview. Have you heard anything yet?
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by ellatattum6
Hi, yes ive had an interview. Have you heard anything yet?

I had an interview on Monday

I had an interview on Monday, still waiting to hear back
Original post by nkowal08
I had an interview on Monday

I had an interview on Monday, still waiting to hear back

Have you heard anything?
Yeah I heard back yesterday and i've got accepted

Have you heard anything?
Original post by nkowal08
Yeah I heard back yesterday and i've got accepted

Well done! And Same
(edited 1 year ago)
Well done! And Same

Well done
Well done! And Same

Congratulations guys, I got rejeceted im waiting to see if i can do something in results day and i hope i can get in
assalamu alaykum mariam i had ma interview and it went really bad so i got rejected and im off to south wales. i wonder how it went for you and whether you had an offer
Original post by unknown_queen123
Congratulations guys, I got rejeceted im waiting to see if i can do something in results day and i hope i can get in

Yhhhh same 😀 lets hope we can both get accepted
Reply 10
Original post by unknown_queen123
assalamu alaykum mariam i had ma interview and it went really bad so i got rejected and im off to south wales. i wonder how it went for you and whether you had an offer

Salaam, I unfortunately got rejected as well as I stupidly didn’t read the entry requirements before applying and didn’t realise my personal statement had to be written a certain way.
Salaam, I unfortunately got rejected as well as I stupidly didn’t read the entry requirements before applying and didn’t realise my personal statement had to be written a certain way.

Oh its ok dont worry about it it might just be Allahs qadr try and apply to south wales, inshallah they will accept u

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending