The Student Room Group

London Summer Accommodation

Hi, does anyone need London accommodation? My internship based in Waterloo (20 min walk away) finishes at the end of July and I’m looking for someone to take over my accommodation contract from then until September.

It’s called Spring Mews and based in Vauxhall (Zone 1). The room is a en-suite with small double bed in student accommodation with all bills included. The amenities include: a free swimming pool and gym, weekly events, study room, cinema room, laundrette, outdoor garden and terrace. It has beautiful rooms, kitchens and social spaces (which have free snooker, pool tables and table football!)

If anyone needs summer accommodation from July to September then lease reach out. Happy to discuss the dates.🙂

Link to accommodation website:
https://www.thisisfresh.com/london/spring-mews?&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=&gclid=CjwKCAjwiOCgBhAgEiwAjv5whKMUbSLeszsXNz-Q1xZ17KbM_hEtAQ-Z2FtVOZ1-PioUJ_115vByuhoCYMcQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
Original post by Mia Pc
Hi, does anyone need London accommodation? My internship based in Waterloo (20 min walk away) finishes at the end of July and I’m looking for someone to take over my accommodation contract from then until September.

It’s called Spring Mews and based in Vauxhall (Zone 1). The room is a en-suite with small double bed in student accommodation with all bills included. The amenities include: a free swimming pool and gym, weekly events, study room, cinema room, laundrette, outdoor garden and terrace. It has beautiful rooms, kitchens and social spaces (which have free snooker, pool tables and table football!)

If anyone needs summer accommodation from July to September then lease reach out. Happy to discuss the dates.🙂

Link to accommodation website:
https://www.thisisfresh.com/london/spring-mews?&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=&gclid=CjwKCAjwiOCgBhAgEiwAjv5whKMUbSLeszsXNz-Q1xZ17KbM_hEtAQ-Z2FtVOZ1-PioUJ_115vByuhoCYMcQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Hi I was wondering if this is still available. I’ve dropped you a personal message

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending