The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Accomodation at edi :)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by frrya_
Nice!! I'm hoping to switch to history and archaeology when I get there, do you have instagram?

fingers crossed! my ig is chetkalan :smile:
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 21
Original post by sillyguy98
fingers crossed! my ig is chetkalan :smile:

Requested you :smile:
Original post by mqrissa
hi! i've just got allocated to nicolson yesterday. from what i've seen online, it seems like there aren't many complaints and the location looks pretty ideal. would love to hear from anyone who has stayed or are planning on staying since i don't know much about it

I’m also in Nicolson! Was a bit unsure at first because there’s hardly any info on it online but I’m happy with it.
Original post by frrya_
I just got an unconditional for Archaeology which I've accepted, but I am finding it difficult to choose accomodation :')

My favourite is Mylnes Court, but I'm not sure on other choices, as I've heard people rarely get their top choice.

I absolutely love Haddington Place and Brae house, but they are about 30 mins away from George Square and I think that's a bit too far. I like Morgan Court but I've heard bad reviews, so I'm not too sure about that either. I also like Blackwood Cresent, Kincaid's Court and warrender part Cresent and road, so I've got a few to choose from😭

Any advice/experiences with these accommodations or maybe others?
Thank you!!

heyy ik this post is a little old now lol but I'm doing archaeology too! do you have an insta?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending