The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Concept
why can people in this thread make comments asking for pics and when I do that, I get my wrist smacked by the mods?

Give it 5 minutes...
I find guys like bums more, which is a shame because I prefer my boobs. :frown:
Reply 22
I'm Lillie
I find guys like bums more, which is a shame because I prefer my boobs. :frown:

Same..

Where I live, guys seem to hate bigger boobs and prefer smaller ones.. weird?
Awesome-o
Yeah I'll give them a rating out of 10

I wanted to verify whether or not you were who I thought you were by offering a 'secret handshake' type gesture. I now have reason to believe you are not. Please move along and forget this whole affair ever happened. Compensation will arrive with you shortly and it will be yours to keep providing you keep stum about this unfortunate mix up. Thank you.
Bums :coma:
Reply 25
Bum.

This needs a poll.
not all boob men want big boobs anyway. just be glad you've got a nice bum if they're all so interested in it.

personally I like it like that more men are into bums, i'm a lot more confident in my arse than my tits, though neither are anything spectacular.
Reply 27
I prefer my bum to my boobs but I think it draws too much attention. Goddamn.
SillyFencer
Bum.

This needs a poll.

and pics.

bums > boobs.
As we all know girls, it's all about shape. Whilst a larger well-shaped breast is more desirable than a smaller well-shaped breast, it is rarer for a large breast to be well shaped. cf Keeley Hazell, Iga A for examples of perfectly shaped larger breasts.
I like both equally :smile:
I believe top of the range asses to be rarer than great tits. And girls never have both.
Reply 32
prefer bums. never cared for boobs.
Awesome-o
I believe top of the range asses to be rarer than great tits. And girls never have both.

Life is unfair.
Awesome-o

my ex did :yep:
death.drop
my ex did :yep:

I don't believe you, and only explicit photographical evidence will change this.
Bums..

There's nothing worse than when a hot girl with a good rack walks past you and, as you turn to observe her from behind, reveals a pancake arse. :no:

A little bit of me dies inside :cry:
Reply 37
Bums ftw
Reply 38
BUM.

But I am a gay to be fair.
MEN FTW.

:coma:
bum :hump:

Latest