The Student Room Group

what does one do in this situation

Term has ended i have to go on this compulsory field trip for 2 of my modules i do not want to go on. For this trip we have to buy our own dinners i do nt have the cash because term has ended. My parents wont help ive contacted uni im still waiting for a response i have no money that i can owe , i dont have an overdraft im not applicable for one what does one do ?
Reply 1
How soon in advance were you told about these field trips, in order to budget? What are you living on now term has ended? Was there no opportunity to save any money during the term?
Reply 2
Original post by Surnia
How soon in advance were you told about these field trips, in order to budget? What are you living on now term has ended? Was there no opportunity to save any money during the term?

i was told at the beginning of term , but near the end my laptop broke , i had to pay a deposit of my 2nd year flat so i was run dry very quickly , i expected to just head home after term then i remembered i have this trip
Reply 3
Original post by rehena12
i was told at the beginning of term , but near the end my laptop broke , i had to pay a deposit of my 2nd year flat so i was run dry very quickly , i expected to just head home after term then i remembered i have this trip

How many meals do you have to buy? Can you borrow anything from a friend? How were you going to travel home with no money?And what happens if you don't go?
(edited 1 year ago)
Why won't your parents help you out?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending