The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Seething Wells Accommodation at Kingston University

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #3
Hi! Does anybody know how big the Micro-Ensuite is as I have looked online but cannot find anything. I realise it is going to be tiny, but wanted to know if anybody knows how tiny it is? There are no full pictures on the website only of the bed! :frown:

Hey the micro en-suite is quite tight - my friend has one and the desk/floor space is quite small and the whole room is very tightly packed together so if ur doing a creative subject like she is where you need space it’s probably not the best haha,, but if not it might be okay
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Original post by Anonymous #3
Hi! Does anybody know how big the Micro-Ensuite is as I have looked online but cannot find anything. I realise it is going to be tiny, but wanted to know if anybody knows how tiny it is? There are no full pictures on the website only of the bed! :frown:

Hi there!

While I didn't stay in a micro-ensuite, I stayed in a budget ensuite which is in the same flat as a micro. The flat layout was 1 micro and 5 budget sized rooms and a shared kitchen. While the room and space was smaller, the bathroom, storage, wardrobe and desk are the exact same size. The space is mainly the difference, with the bed touching the desk and not having much space for any other furniture you were thinking of bringing.

If you wanted more information, our last open day allowed visits to Seething Wells to view the rooms. I would email before to make sure this service is happening if you wanted to join our next open day.

I hope this helped!

-Yasmin (Kingston Rep)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending