The Student Room Group

Accommodation

What are the newly renovated rooms in Seething wells at Kingston university like?
I haven't personally seen the newly renovated rooms in Seething Wells at Kingston University, but I've heard positive feedback about them. It's great that the university is investing in updating their accommodations for students.
Original post by Meenu1661
What are the newly renovated rooms in Seething wells at Kingston university like?

Hi @Meenu1661

It's great that you are thinking of living at Seething Wells! I don't live there currently, but when I have visited I have found that it is really nice with the refurbishments and new facilities. It is a great mix of students and so lots of opportunity to make friends while at university. There are also bog common room spaces and places to sit outside, which again creates a sociable environment.

We have a blog here Seething Wells Accommodation at Kingston University - The Student Room from one of the reps who has lived at seething wells and throughout the thread there is more information and questions that have been asked and answered that may be worth having a look at.

I hope this helps, feel free to ask any more questions that you may have :smile:
-Grace (Kingston Rep)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending