The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Seething Wells

Hi, I’ve booked myself into Seething Wells accommodation. Could you please confirm if the common room, incubator space , cafe and event space have been finished and available to use in Sept 2023. The refurbishment looks great - looking forward to staying there. Are there lots of social events and will I get to meet lots of student on campus from other blocks not just my own?
Original post by MarthaTay
Hi, I’ve booked myself into Seething Wells accommodation. Could you please confirm if the common room, incubator space , cafe and event space have been finished and available to use in Sept 2023. The refurbishment looks great - looking forward to staying there. Are there lots of social events and will I get to meet lots of student on campus from other blocks not just my own?

Hi!

I am currently living at Seething Wells this year. It is still under construction but I am hopeful it will be completed by September. The new reception has recently just opened, as well as the new washing facilities and common room so we are close to being fully renovated. All the rooms are done as well.

There have been a few social events at Seething this year. There will also definitely be some events during freshers week so you can meet everyone. I know they also hold a freshers fair over at Penrhyn for you to meet more people from other campuses. Some of the events held at Seething this year have been BBQ’s, pancake van for pancake day, ice skating at Hampton Court Palace and more!

If you want to know more about Seething Wells then please have a look at my post! https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7330831

Congratulations on joining us here at Kingston and I hope you have a lovely time at Seething. If you have any more questions then please reply and I will hopefully be able to answer them!

Yasmin (BA Design Marketing)
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 2
Original post by Kingston Reps
Hi!

I am currently living at Seething Wells this year. It is still under construction but I am hopeful it will be completed by September. The new reception has recently just opened, as well as the new washing facilities and common room so we are close to being fully renovated. All the rooms are done as well.

There have been a few social events at Seething this year. There will also definitely be some events during freshers week so you can meet everyone. I know they also hold a freshers fair over at Penrhyn for you to meet more people from other campuses. Some of the events held at Seething this year have been BBQ’s, pancake van for pancake day, ice skating at Hampton Court Palace and more!

If you want to know more about Seething Wells then please have a look at my post! https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7330831

Congratulations on joining us here at Kingston and I hope you have a lovely time at Seething. If you have any more questions then please reply and I will hopefully be able to answer them!

Yasmin (BA Design Marketing)

Hello yasmin,
I am international student, also I chose Seething Wells to live at for
my first year at Kingston
University and i booked premium en suite room and i heart it was
newly refurbished instantly . But how can we find the new pictures
of our room ? And can we have more details about the size of the
room, toilets , which floor and other details ...?
And how can we book online virtuel to see our Accomodation ?
Thank you for your help

Zein
Original post by Zeinghd
Hello yasmin,
I am international student, also I chose Seething Wells to live at for
my first year at Kingston
University and i booked premium en suite room and i heart it was
newly refurbished instantly . But how can we find the new pictures
of our room ? And can we have more details about the size of the
room, toilets , which floor and other details ...?
And how can we book online virtuel to see our Accomodation ?
Thank you for your help

Zein

Hey, @Zeinghd!

You can take a virtual tour of the Seething Wells accommdation through the Seething Wells Halls of Residence Page (https://www.kingston.ac.uk/accommodation/halls-of-residence/seething-wells-hall/) by scrolling down to the 'Take a look around' section and selecting your hall and room type.

For specific details on room sizing, I'd advise contacting the Seethings Wells accommodation team themselves. Their email is [email protected].

- Eve (Kingston Rep).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending