The Student Room Group

Year 2 Application Supporter passed away.

Hello,
I am currently in my second year and before I start my application for next year, I wanted some help.
My mum, alone, supported my second-year application and passed away, so my question is as my stepdad is who I'm reliant on for a permanent address can he support my application this year? - He supported my first-year application.

Thanks in advance,
Mykel.
Original post by Mykelg
Hello,
I am currently in my second year and before I start my application for next year, I wanted some help.
My mum, alone, supported my second-year application and passed away, so my question is as my stepdad is who I'm reliant on for a permanent address can he support my application this year? - He supported my first-year application.

Thanks in advance,
Mykel.

Hi Mykel,

Can you confirm if they had previously separated and are you living alone? You mentioned it was your mum alone that supported last year and had we assess you for the maximum? If so, then I would advise uploading a copy of her death certificate to your account online and we should then be able to assess you as an independent student without any details being needed.

Thanks, Jason
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi Mykel,

Can you confirm if they had previously separated and are you living alone? You mentioned it was your mum alone that supported last year and had we assess you for the maximum? If so, then I would advise uploading a copy of her death certificate to your account online and we should then be able to assess you as an independent student without any details being needed.

Thanks, Jason

You can also contact us via the live chat in your account if you would prefer to chat privately regarding this.

Thanks, Jason
Reply 3
Original post by SFE Jason
You can also contact us via the live chat in your account if you would prefer to chat privately regarding this.

Thanks, Jason

Hi Jason,
Thanks for the quick reply and for making me aware of that live chat service. I will move this question over to that live chat.

Thanks,
Mykel.
Original post by Mykelg
Hi Jason,
Thanks for the quick reply and for making me aware of that live chat service. I will move this question over to that live chat.

Thanks,
Mykel.

You're welcome Mykelg!
Have a nice day!
Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending