The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham Postgraduate Offer Holders

I just got a conditional offer for Nottingham and I'm so excited! Anyone else due to be studying in Nottingham from 2023-2024? What course will you be studying?
Original post by Your nana
I just got a conditional offer for Nottingham and I'm so excited! Anyone else due to be studying in Nottingham from 2023-2024? What course will you be studying?

I am and I'm excited as well! Just got my unconditional offer.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by harmattan_
I am and I'm excited as well! Just got my unconditional offer.

Omg, congratulations! What are you going to be studying?
Me too
Hello!

I just had my interview for their two year person centred psychotherapy course, how long did you guys hear back in?
Reply 5
Original post by Divasridhar
Hello!

I just had my interview for their two year person centred psychotherapy course, how long did you guys hear back in?

I submitted my application like Sunday night and got the acceptance email Tuesday night, so like 2 days! I was shocked.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Me too

What will you be studying?
I submitted my application like Sunday night and got the acceptance email Tuesday night, so like 2 days! I was shocked.

Oh wow! Congratulations! Here’s hoping I hear back soon too haha
Will be studying grad entry medicine at Nottingham in September
Reply 9
Original post by blueandgold
Will be studying grad entry medicine at Nottingham in September

Congratulations! I'm going to be study Occupational Psychology :smile:

Hello! I hold an unconditional offer for MSc Food Production Management, and will be joining UoN this September! :biggrin:
Reply 11
For everyone who received an unconditional offer - have you already completed your undergrad and have your classification?
Original post by Divasridhar
Oh wow! Congratulations! Here’s hoping I hear back soon too haha

Hi, Divasridhar! Did you get any message after the interview given by the person-centered program?
Original post by RicardoL777
Hi, Divasridhar! Did you get any message after the interview given by the person-centered program?

Hey I was sent a rejection on the portal! Hope you have better luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending