The Student Room Group

Confused if I got the job or not

I have recently went for a job interview and trial shift with an optical role (Bailey Nelson), they say I did really good and the manager will pass on the information to the regional manager and was meant to call me yesterday but didn’t. What does that mean? They still considering or I didn’t get the job?
Original post by Melxxoxx23
I have recently went for a job interview and trial shift with an optical role (Bailey Nelson), they say I did really good and the manager will pass on the information to the regional manager and was meant to call me yesterday but didn’t. What does that mean? They still considering or I didn’t get the job?

They may be busy. If they said they'd contact you but then haven't, you can contact them and ask about the status.

Regards,
Serene
Original post by Melxxoxx23

It could go either way. They may just have been busy. Then again you do get places where you dont hear from them and they dont bother to let you know you havent got the job.
No news is good news.
Id give it another day or 2, just in case they have been genuinely busy or something. Then phone them up and chase them up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending