The Student Room Group

Aldi job

Hi. I've got a video interview email from Aldi and would like to ask if there's anyone with the interview experience and questions they were asked during the interview.
Same here, I applied for the office role and received an email with a short video interview. I am wondering if anyone knows what questions will be asked during the interview, and I will put my questions here after I finish mine.
Reply 2
Original post by vikitian505
Same here, I applied for the office role and received an email with a short video interview. I am wondering if anyone knows what questions will be asked during the interview, and I will put my questions here after I finish mine.
"TSR Community Guidelines:

No cheating!
TSR is not here to help anyone gain an unfair advantage over others in interviews, academic work or similar."

So other people's questions won't be posted, and don't post yours.
Original post by Kaayjay
Hi. I've got a video interview email from Aldi and would like to ask if there's anyone with the interview experience and questions they were asked during the interview.
I am not sure but I believe they have a numerical test and a more general one on customer experience.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending