The Student Room Group

Cardiff university pharmacy

Anyone been made an offer from Cardiff university yet for Pharmacy? if so how long after the interview did they contact you ?
hi ! i did my interview on the 25th of january and received the offer on the 7th of feb
Reply 2
Thank you so much. I had my interview Tuesday ( 27th of March ) so hopefully won’t be long till they give me their decision:smile:)
Original post by Frandare
Thank you so much. I had my interview Tuesday ( 27th of March ) so hopefully won’t be long till they give me their decision:smile:)

hopefully u get the offer! do you plan on firming cardiff too?
Reply 4
Aw thank you ! Yesss I’ve been between Bath and Cardiff but If I get an offer from Cardiff then I’ll firm it .

Original post by seulgibear
hopefully u get the offer! do you plan on firming cardiff too?
hey how was the interview got mine tomorrow?
Original post by eshnehagurung

pmed you!
Reply 7
Original post by eshnehagurung

All I can say is try your best not to stress about it , it’s honestly no where near as bad when your actually there doing it. The women who interviewed me was really nice and friendly so that definitely helped ! Just try to talk as if your trying to kinda have a discussion that way you’ll think more clearly .
Reply 8
All I can say is try your best not to stress about it , it’s honestly no where near as bad when your actually there doing it. The women who interviewed me was really nice and friendly so that definitely helped ! Just try to talk as if your trying to kinda have a discussion that way you’ll think more clearly .

Also the maths is honestly very straightforward as long your not panicking . Just practice general multiplication and division without use of a calculator and you’ll be fine
Reply 9
Anyone been made an offer from Cardiff university yet for Pharmacy? if so how long after the interview did they contact you ?

Hey, I did mine in January and it took about a week or two to hear back from them. Good luck!!

In my case, it took about 3 weeks after interview !!
Reply 11
I heard back sorry haven’t been on here , I got in !!!
Reply 12
I heard back sorry haven’t been on here , I got in !!!

Well done! Has anyone here firmed Cardiff?
Reply 13

Im wavering between cardiff and kcl... tbh, i already got an offer from cardiff however i still waiting for kcl.....

Maybe, im going to firm cardiff as kcl seems like mass reject us.....😂
Reply 14

I’m a little late but I have! If anyone would be interested I was gonna make a gc xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending