The Student Room Group

New gold bar

As some of you may be aware, Mcvities has brought out a new gold bar, called a billions wafer.
Details are on the link below.

New Gold Bar: McVitie's Launches New Gold Billions Wafer (delish.com)

Has anyone tried one yet?
What do you think to it?
(edited 1 year ago)
What the heck?

I had no idea about this. Naturally, I'll try them, but can't help but think it's just a way to pad out the bar with cheap wafer and keep the costs down.
Original post by Admit-One
What the heck?

I had no idea about this. Naturally, I'll try them, but can't help but think it's just a way to pad out the bar with cheap wafer and keep the costs down.

Ive tried one myself.
I have to admit i think they taste really nice. They are a bit like kit kat chunkys.
Deffo worth a try though.
Original post by Emma:-)
Ive tried one myself.
I have to admit i think they taste really nice. They are a bit like kit kat chunkys.
Deffo worth a try though.

They do look a lot like a white choc kitkat. I am keeping an open mind about the taste and will report back with my thoughts.
Original post by Admit-One
They do look a lot like a white choc kitkat. I am keeping an open mind about the taste and will report back with my thoughts.

Yeah, let me know what you think.
How sweet are they?
Original post by Kutie Karen
How sweet are they?

Similar sweetness to KitKat chunkys really.
Original post by Emma:-)
As some of you may be aware, Mcvities has brought out a new gold car, called a billions wafer.
Details are on the link below.

New Gold Bar: McVitie's Launches New Gold Billions Wafer (delish.com)

Has anyone tried one yet?
What do you think to it?

Why should a snack and bar brand like Mcvities produce a gold car, if it is specialized in chocolate bars and sweets? must be a very expensive car.
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest