The Student Room Group

IELTS - recommended free online practice?

Hi guys,

I want to practice / exam myself before I do the official test. Is there any recommended website?

Thanks.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by TOM_1900
Hi guys,

I want to practice / exam myself before I do the official test. Is there any recommended website?

Thanks.

4Tests: 4Tests offers free practice tests for several exams, including the ACT, SAT, GED, and GRE.

Free Practice Tests: Free Practice Tests offers free practice exams for several subjects, including math, science, and language arts.

Test-Guide: Test-Guide offers free practice tests for several certification exams, including the MCAT, LSAT, and NCLEX.

Union Test Prep: Union Test Prep offers free study guides and practice tests for several certification exams, including the ASVAB, GED, and SAT.

Official Test Prep: Official Test Prep offers free practice tests for several exams, including the PSAT, SAT, and ACT.
Reply 2
Original post by paperpundit
4Tests: 4Tests offers free practice tests for several exams, including the ACT, SAT, GED, and GRE.

Free Practice Tests: Free Practice Tests offers free practice exams for several subjects, including math, science, and language arts.

Test-Guide: Test-Guide offers free practice tests for several certification exams, including the MCAT, LSAT, and NCLEX.

Union Test Prep: Union Test Prep offers free study guides and practice tests for several certification exams, including the ASVAB, GED, and SAT.

Official Test Prep: Official Test Prep offers free practice tests for several exams, including the PSAT, SAT, and ACT.

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending