The Student Room Group

Ladies, pubic hair or nah?

Do you like a trimmed bush, clean shaven, or a Chewbacca meat and two veg? Sex wise what would you prefer a man to have?
Original post by Anonymous
Do you like a trimmed bush, clean shaven, or a Chewbacca meat and two veg? Sex wise what would you prefer a man to have?

Forget that how do men want ours to be? cuz ive heard men want clean ones but others said they want it bushy so im confused. How am I even meant to ask a guy that question on his preference
Original post by Anonymous
Forget that how do men want ours to be? cuz ive heard men want clean ones but others said they want it bushy so im confused. How am I even meant to ask a guy that question on his preference

I can’t speak for other men but I personally prefer it clean or well trimmed. If it’s too bushy then it’s just gonna feel weird you get me and it’s not appealing to look at either. Take my advice and ask a guy straight out he ain’t gonna mind I certainly wouldn’t it’s natural to ask someone for their preferences
please keep things trimmed and tidy - if that's what you expect from your partner, then you should do the same yourself too.
My ex once gave me her hair removal cream to try out as I found shaving too time consuming, and I can tell you: It works finely, causes no irritation, and any girl so far has simply loved it. Hygienic, efficient, feels good. Yet, some may react allergically. So it may not suit every boy. Good luck. 😃
Bare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending