The Student Room Group

In sixth form

I just want to know i am currently in y12...ive just begun making notes and taking my work srsly, is it too late for me to substantially improve my grade to get teh A/A* i want and need
Original post by Chickenunicorn17
I just want to know i am currently in y12...ive just begun making notes and taking my work srsly, is it too late for me to substantially improve my grade to get teh A/A* i want and need

Hey @Chickenunicorn17

It's never too late to improve your grades. From the people I know who have gone through A levels, it is very much possible to reach an A or A* as long as you stay consistent in that year and focus on performing your absolute best.

My best advice for you apart from just making really good notes is to stay on top of the material, stay involved during lectures, and take advantage of the opportunity to ask your lecturer questions about things that may be difficult for you.

I wish you the best of luck!! and hopefully, you achieve your desired grades!!

Derrick
Original post by University of Suffolk student
Hey @Chickenunicorn17

It's never too late to improve your grades. From the people I know who have gone through A levels, it is very much possible to reach an A or A* as long as you stay consistent in that year and focus on performing your absolute best.

My best advice for you apart from just making really good notes is to stay on top of the material, stay involved during lectures, and take advantage of the opportunity to ask your lecturer questions about things that may be difficult for you.

I wish you the best of luck!! and hopefully, you achieve your desired grades!!

Derrick

Thanks so much for your advise and u have given me hope...:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest