The Student Room Group

Can I un-enrol from a sixth from after enrolling?

I decided very recently that I want to move sixth forms, but I (obviously) missed the application date. I've only applied to the sixth form of the school I currently attend. Today, I called the sixth form I want to go to and asked about places, but they told me to come in the day after Results Day. Is it possible to enrol at my current school, then un-enrol before I start if I get a place at a different sixth form?
Reply 1
Yes. I was literally in ur exact position last year as I said I'd enroll in this sixth form but I decided to go to another one.
They just called me few days after sixth form started saying if attending this sixth for or another. So just call the sixth form to let them know u don't wanna attend them anymore. 😃
Original post by lamia_bts
Yes. I was literally in ur exact position last year as I said I'd enroll in this sixth form but I decided to go to another one.
They just called me few days after sixth form started saying if attending this sixth for or another. So just call the sixth form to let them know u don't wanna attend them anymore. 😃

Okay, thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending