The Student Room Group

guy doesnt give me eye contact, like my posts, talk to me

so i heard from a mutual friend that this guy said I was hot
I find him attractive too, but whenever I see him on a night out and I'm with a group of girl friends he looks and interacts with everyone except for me!! and also likes every girl's post except mine ugh
this happens to almost every guy and I honestly don't know why
men: tell me why this is and why yall do that?

tired of being a hoe-less pretty girl :/
Original post by Anonymous
so i heard from a mutual friend that this guy said I was hot
I find him attractive too, but whenever I see him on a night out and I'm with a group of girl friends he looks and interacts with everyone except for me!! and also likes every girl's post except mine ugh
this happens to almost every guy and I honestly don't know why
men: tell me why this is and why yall do that?

tired of being a hoe-less pretty girl :/

One he could be a playboy n be saying that bout every girl
two maybe he's shy like when a guy likes u he will may avoid u cuz he's shy may u seem intimidating to him lol. Why don't u try making the first move hit him up see what happens. good luck
Original post by cbreezyy_17
One he could be a playboy n be saying that bout every girl
two maybe he's shy like when a guy likes u he will may avoid u cuz he's shy may u seem intimidating to him lol. Why don't u try making the first move hit him up see what happens. good luck

this particular guy doesnt rlly compliment girls often so rare occurrence but idkkk
thank you, a lot of guys say I'm intimidating and seem unapproachable so will try that
this particular guy doesnt rlly compliment girls often so rare occurrence but idkkk
thank you, a lot of guys say I'm intimidating and seem unapproachable so will try that

see that means he's defo shy to start it off. Try smiling and at him waving n stuff whenever u see him in like a friendly way to make him more comfortable
Hoe-less pretty girl SENT me 😂😂
Original post by cbreezyy_17
see that means he's defo shy to start it off. Try smiling and at him waving n stuff whenever u see him in like a friendly way to make him more comfortable

Thank uu will do
Original post by TexasUrCox
Hoe-less pretty girl SENT me 😂😂

Omg honestly im so tired of having no b*****
Omg honestly im so tired of having no b*****

Maybe they think you’re too pretty too approach cause they feel like they’re too ugly for uou
Original post by TexasUrCox
Maybe they think you’re too pretty too approach cause they feel like they’re too ugly for uou

Omg I hope this is true 🥲 My friends also told me this but also its annoying bc I think personality in guys >>
and also Im a really nice person, i just hate how guys assume I'd be mean from my looks :/
Omg I hope this is true 🥲 My friends also told me this but also its annoying bc I think personality in guys >>
and also Im a really nice person, i just hate how guys assume I'd be mean from my looks :/

If anything you should be happy, less men that will approach you that will ruin your life

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending