The Student Room Group

i need to stop bc its cringe

A couple of times I have seen a really attractive guy from a nearby school, we've made eye contact a couple of times but thats mainly because one day i was bold enough to add him on snap and send him literally random videos of my school day - idk if he recognizes me or if the eye contact is just pure coincidence. I unfriended him when i got too embarrassed(aka he didnt say anything). I know his name through friends and followed his instragram but he doesnt have any stories or posts. I would randomly think about him on some days but idk why because its not like we spoke irl.
He's way out of my league and i'm going to uni in september so how do i stop thinking abt him?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
A couple of times I have seen a really attractive guy from a nearby school, we've made eye contact a couple of times but thats mainly because one day i was bold enough to add him on snap and send him literally random videos of my school day - idk if he recognizes me or if the eye contact is just pure coincidence. I unfriended him when i got too embarrassed(aka he didnt say anything). I know his name through friends and followed his instragram but he doesnt have any stories or posts. I would randomly think about him on some days but idk why because its not like we spoke irl.
He's way out of my league and i'm going to uni in september so how do i stop thinking abt him?

Focus on preparing for university diligently if you truly want to forget.

However, if you have attraction to someone, talking to them shouldnt be viewed as cringe or taboo. If you think you are being too forward, maybe talk to him and if the attraction is mutual something will naturally form

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending