The Student Room Group

Masturbating on holiday

So I’m going on a 2-week holiday and have to share a room with my brother. To cut to the chase i can’t go 2 weeks without masturbating and the showers are communal. Me and brother are open when talking about sex but would it be weird to tell him that I need to be left alone to masturbate?
Original post by Anonymous
So I’m going on a 2-week holiday and have to share a room with my brother. To cut to the chase i can’t go 2 weeks without masturbating and the showers are communal. Me and brother are open when talking about sex but would it be weird to tell him that I need to be left alone to masturbate?

It’s worth noting I’m female
It’s worth noting I’m female

It does indeed make a difference. How old are you both?
Telling him just seems weird... not something I'd want to hear from my sister. Ideally on a day when he plans to be out for a little while you just stay in and help yourself. How often do you think you need it? Also a good time to develop your discipline.

Maybe instead of telling him straight up...just tell him you need some alone time. Or...when you know he's not gonna be there do it then. How old are you both?
How communal are the showers? Like how many would you be sharing with. If just him say you’re going for a shower and would like privacy. Then do the deed in the shower. If it’s more people, just do the same thing and masturbate either before or after.
Yeah that would be quite an extreme thing to say to your brother.. maybe it’s me who’s old fashioned but if my sister or I were to have said this to each other when we were younger then in my case.. I’d be extremely embarrassed and quite possibly traumatised if she said this to me, other way around then my sister would have probably beaten me to a pulp and proceeded to tell the whole of our social circle upon arriving home ha ha.. just to add, sister is 3 years my senior and absolutely nuts ha ha.. we’ve all been curious teenagers haven’t we?.. I’m sure you’ll be able to implement your imagination and find a way of sorting yourself on the hush.. really isn’t necessary to inform your brother

Quick Reply

Latest