The Student Room Group

I’m on sertraline help

I’ve just started taking sertraline I’m not feeling good anyone here that takes it?
Reply 1
Original post by Nutter786
I’ve just started taking sertraline I’m not feeling good anyone here that takes it?

I've taken it before. Give it at least a month to settle into your system, then if you don't notice a change, or feel it's not working or the side effects are bothering you, speak to your GP. It made me feel a bit groggy and flat for a little while, but got better after 3 weeks or so of taking it.
Reply 2
Original post by Nerol
I've taken it before. Give it at least a month to settle into your system, then if you don't notice a change, or feel it's not working or the side effects are bothering you, speak to your GP. It made me feel a bit groggy and flat for a little while, but got better after 3 weeks or so of taking it.

It’s been over 10 years been on sertraline I had to stop them cause of night sweats but back on them after 12 weeks. Bit scared as of side effects.
Reply 3
Original post by Nutter786
It’s been over 10 years been on sertraline I had to stop them cause of night sweats but back on them after 12 weeks. Bit scared as of side effects.

If you struggled with them before, it's probably worth asking to try a different medication instead.

Quick Reply

Latest