The Student Room Group

NEVER been wet before

Im really starting to get worried, im 17, nearly 18 and have never been wet. I can get myself off, but i normally always do this without penetration as it doesnt do anything for me at all. Ive fingered myself before and used other methods of penetration (not a penis, im still a virgin) but ive had to use some kind of lube to be able to do this.
I dont know if theres something wrong we me?? i dont think i really experience arousal, i can definitely make myself feel good and what i assume is orgasming, but i just can NOT get wet? ive never really figured out what i like or who i like so i dont know how to solve this? I dont think im asexual, its not like that, but i have no clue. I do take sertraline but have only been on them for about a year but still had the same problem before i started taking them, not sure what the problem is. I asked this on reddit and i was advised to see a doctor about it, my mum thinks that its not that abnormal despite saying she had the exact opposite problem when she was younger. im really stuck what do i do?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Im really starting to get worried, im 17, nearly 18 and have never been wet. I can get myself off, but i normally always do this without penetration as it doesnt do anything for me at all. Ive fingered myself before and used other methods of penetration (not a penis, im still a virgin) but ive had to use some kind of lube to be able to do this.
I dont know if theres something wrong we me?? i dont think i really experience arousal, i can definitely make myself feel good and what i assume is orgasming, but i just can NOT get wet? ive never really figured out what i like or who i like so i dont know how to solve this? I dont think im asexual, its not like that, but i have no clue. I do take sertraline but have only been on them for about a year but still had the same problem before i started taking them, not sure what the problem is. I asked this on reddit and i was advised to see a doctor about it, my mum thinks that its not that abnormal despite saying she had the exact opposite problem when she was younger. im really stuck what do i do?

okay girl i dont know many ppl who can get themselves wet so im sorry u need someone whos okay with doing stuff just cuz....or get a gf or bf

Quick Reply

Latest