The Student Room Group

Thoughts on Diablo IV so far?

Hey all!

Did anyone participated in the DIV beta?
If so, what are your overall impressions?

Day 1 buy? :smile:
Reply 1
Maaaaybe day 1 for me. FFXVI and Tears of the Kingdom are gonna be vying for my attention too, but I did enjoy the beta, and have sooooo many hours in D3.
Original post by Addyjoe
Maaaaybe day 1 for me. FFXVI and Tears of the Kingdom are gonna be vying for my attention too, but I did enjoy the beta, and have sooooo many hours in D3.

Fan of D2 as well? Honestly, my biggest gripe with DIV so far is that it "feels" a lot more like D3 than D2, at least judging by the beta. D2 will forever be superior in my eyes, though I do enjoy D3 to an extent. It just that every class feels the same there, while in D2 is like playing a different game when you switch from a barb to an amazon etc.
Reply 3
Original post by incendiesblvd
Fan of D2 as well? Honestly, my biggest gripe with DIV so far is that it "feels" a lot more like D3 than D2, at least judging by the beta. D2 will forever be superior in my eyes, though I do enjoy D3 to an extent. It just that every class feels the same there, while in D2 is like playing a different game when you switch from a barb to an amazon etc.

I hadn't played D2 until Resurrected, but yeah, loved that. DIV felt like there were some steps towards the D2 style, but maybe not enough.

Who am I kidding though - I'll still end up playing DIV for 100s of hours probably 😅
Reply 4
Original post by Addyjoe
I hadn't played D2 until Resurrected, but yeah, loved that. DIV felt like there were some steps towards the D2 style, but maybe not enough.

Who am I kidding though - I'll still end up playing DIV for 100s of hours probably 😅

Haha same here, so true!

Quick Reply

Latest