The Student Room Group

edexcel gcse french higher

does anyone have a list of the tenses/vocab for edexcel gcse french (higher) and any tips on how to remember the vocab and learn/apply tenses
Reply 1
Quizlet is useful for memorizing vocabulary
Original post by annabel whittle
does anyone have a list of the tenses/vocab for edexcel gcse french (higher) and any tips on how to remember the vocab and learn/apply tenses

i do the same as you and duolingo literally saved my life. i went from a 5/6 to an 8/9 as it teaches u unusual but good vocabulary. for mw also making mindmaps of the different themes you're doing helps a lot writing down key strutures and phrases you think you'll be able to apply to multiple situations
(Original post by stargirl111)i do the same as you and duolingo literally saved my life. i went from a 5/6 to an 8/9 as it teaches u unusual but good vocabulary. for mw also making mindmaps of the different themes you're doing helps a lot writing down key strutures and phrases you think you'll be able to apply to multiple situations

Original post by stargirl111
i do the same as you and duolingo literally saved my life. i went from a 5/6 to an 8/9 as it teaches u unusual but good vocabulary. for mw also making mindmaps of the different themes you're doing helps a lot writing down key strutures and phrases you think you'll be able to apply to multiple situations

THANK YOUU

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending