The Student Room Group

re gcse mocks (aqa)

these are the topics for my mocks:
christianity:
ascension, beliefs about crucifixion, beliefs about creation, teaching about sin, the nature of God, pilgrimage and lourdes, importance of prayer, persecution, community and how christians can support food banks and other such charity, which is the most important of the sacraments?
islam:
muslim belief about the nature of God, names of the prophets in islam, beliefs about holy books qur’an, torah, hadiths, the influence of angels, six articles of faith, the five pillars, religious practices on jummah (friday), understanding of jihad, celebrating the night of power, hajj and salah, compared, which is most important?

does anyone have any notes of help?
thank you :smile:
Original post by annabel whittle
these are the topics for my mocks:
christianity:
ascension, beliefs about crucifixion, beliefs about creation, teaching about sin, the nature of God, pilgrimage and lourdes, importance of prayer, persecution, community and how christians can support food banks and other such charity, which is the most important of the sacraments?
islam:
muslim belief about the nature of God, names of the prophets in islam, beliefs about holy books qur’an, torah, hadiths, the influence of angels, six articles of faith, the five pillars, religious practices on jummah (friday), understanding of jihad, celebrating the night of power, hajj and salah, compared, which is most important?

does anyone have any notes of help?
thank you :smile:

which board are you tho
(Original post by marilyn-05)which board are you tho

im aqa :smile:
Original post by annabel whittle
(Original post by marilyn-05)which board are you tho

im aqa :smile:

oh ok also which level like gcse A level or AS level you can try typing on google also and also chat gpt im sure uve heard about that that is an app and also will work on ur laptop its a website too it generates answer for anything you ask any sort of question it even writes essays and stuff i wrote my essay through there too so maybe try out that
Reply 4
I use BBC Bitesize for Christianity & Islam, it is good for refreshing yourself but my favourite is Ben Wardle on YouTube. He has these AMAZING videos that cover AQA R.E! He explains really well and gives lots of key quotes to include. He honestly makes me like R.E! This is his channel: https://www.youtube.com/@BenWardle/featured

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending