The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Edge Hill Accommodation

Does Edge Hill have halls that are dedicated for mature students?
Original post by Anonymous
Does Edge Hill have halls that are dedicated for mature students?

Hi @Anonymous [br] [br] We unfortunately don't offer accomdoation dedicated to mature students however you can preference that you would like same sex or quiet halls if you are worried about your flatmates being too loud for example. There is normally a mix of different ages in the halls so it is likely you won't be the only mature student in your flat, for example for me there was a huge mix of ages with people taking time out before coming to university, some were in higher years of study it was really varied.

If you would feel more comfortable and don't want to live with younger students you could always consider getting a studio apartment in Ormskirk town or you could look at getting a house/ flat share in Ormskirk with other mature students should you not want to live in the halls on campus. Generally, I would say the halls on campus are a really nice mixture of ages and types of people and I am sure you will get on just fine. If you want to you could always speak to the accommodation team directly on 01695657555 or chat to current students on our Ambassador Platform - We have Michelle on the platform who is a mature student who may be able to tell you a little more about her experiences at Edge Hill : )

I hope this is helpful!

Katie - Second year Educational Psychology student
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending