The Student Room Group

Has anyone gotten into pharmacy with a grade lower than the entry?

So I have an offer from Nottingham for AAB, my predicted is A*AA, but if I have a bad day on exams day and somehow get ABB, could I contact them and still get in?
Don't worry, there will always be someone willing to take tens of thousands of pounds from you in exchange for certifying you to be a shopkeeper with enormous professional liability.

You can then spend the next ten years working like a dog at the back of Boots whilst the retail staff flirt and spray Coco Mademoiselle on one another; or work in an independent dispensing Methodone to heroin addicts and hoping that old ladies don't die in your shop.

And at the end of those ten years, the EU will replace you with a vending machine.
Original post by Trinculo
Don't worry, there will always be someone willing to take tens of thousands of pounds from you in exchange for certifying you to be a shopkeeper with enormous professional liability.

You can then spend the next ten years working like a dog at the back of Boots whilst the retail staff flirt and spray Coco Mademoiselle on one another; or work in an independent dispensing Methodone to heroin addicts and hoping that old ladies don't die in your shop.

And at the end of those ten years, the EU will replace you with a vending machine.

??? Are you okay
Original post by MixedMarvel
So I have an offer from Nottingham for AAB, my predicted is A*AA, but if I have a bad day on exams day and somehow get ABB, could I contact them and still get in?

Many people every year get into various courses with a grade or more below their offer. Whether you would, for your course, at your chosen university, this year, is unknown.

Universities get A-level results several days before you do. If you do fall short and are rejected there's no real point phoning them because they've already considered your case and rejected you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending