The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

What's the film course at Bournemouth university like?

Hi

I have applied and received an offer for the film course at Bournemouth university but haven't heard much surrounding people's experiences of the course as a whole. If anyone who has taken the course or has any knowledge of it could give me their opinion that would be extremely helpful, Also you if you know how practical the course is, thanks.
Original post by A.yng17
Hi

I have applied and received an offer for the film course at Bournemouth university but haven't heard much surrounding people's experiences of the course as a whole. If anyone who has taken the course or has any knowledge of it could give me their opinion that would be extremely helpful, Also you if you know how practical the course is, thanks.

Hi A.yng17! I'm Pip, a second year TV Production student.

If you're still wondering, i'd recommend going to Bournemouth University's website and searching 'Unibuddy'. There you will find a bunch of current students on a range of different courses that you can talk to. Have a look for a film student there, and hopefully all your questions about the course can be answered. Also, if you look at the modules on the course page you might be able to get an idea of the ratio of academic to practical units.

I hope that helps!

- Pip
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending