The Student Room Group

EPQ help

So I am near the deadline for my EPQ and my teacher has been completely useless. I have two sections that make up a lot of my words and I have no idea if they are useful about my point or not and I am freaking out. I know that they can't help but I feel like I have gone out of topic and the supervisors are not giving me comments about what should be fixed or not . Did anyone have any of these issues and if so how did you deal with it?
Original post by m&m02
So I am near the deadline for my EPQ and my teacher has been completely useless. I have two sections that make up a lot of my words and I have no idea if they are useful about my point or not and I am freaking out. I know that they can't help but I feel like I have gone out of topic and the supervisors are not giving me comments about what should be fixed or not . Did anyone have any of these issues and if so how did you deal with it?

The reason "supervisors are not giving me comments about what should be fixed or not" is because, as you say, "they can't help".

Upon completion, you will be asked to confirm that it was all your own work. Your supervisor will also be asked to confirm that it's all your own work. They're not going to be able to do that, in good conscience, if they've given you "comments about what should be fixed or not".

Unfortunately, that's just the way the EPQ works. :frown:
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
The reason "supervisors are not giving me comments about what should be fixed or not" is because, as you say, "they can't help".

Upon completion, you will be asked to confirm that it was all your own work. Your supervisor will also be asked to confirm that it's all your own work. They're not going to be able to do that, in good conscience, if they've given you "comments about what should be fixed or not".

Unfortunately, that's just the way the EPQ works. :frown:

I get that and I don't want them to help me fix it exactly, I can't explain it correctly I think. The issue is that I have no clue if what I am saying is coherent or coming across right or not.

Thanks for you help though! Think I probably needed a reminder that this is how the EPQ works!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending