The Student Room Group

A place after refusal?

Hey all,

So I had applied for nursing and midwifery at UWE.
I got into nursing (which is amazing) but midwifery declined me without an interview ( sad)
I feel so passionate about midwifery so I wrote an email to the head of midwifery and they decided to give me an interview (yay)
What I want to know is; my ucas and online portal for UWE never changed from ‘unsuccessful’ so if I get rejected again, how will I know?
Hope this makes sense x
Original post by Thefuture095
Hey all,

So I had applied for nursing and midwifery at UWE.
I got into nursing (which is amazing) but midwifery declined me without an interview ( sad)
I feel so passionate about midwifery so I wrote an email to the head of midwifery and they decided to give me an interview (yay)
What I want to know is; my ucas and online portal for UWE never changed from ‘unsuccessful’ so if I get rejected again, how will I know?
Hope this makes sense x

I’m sure you will receive an email from them - either from ucas track saying there’s been an update and if it is still unsuccessful then, it was probs updated again and same with your portal. If you get an offer, you will probs get an email from the uni anyway letting you know themselves tbh I.e. offer holder days and extra info.

Best of luck with your interview!!
They will usually let you know at the end of the interview how long you'll be waiting for a response and how you'll hear from them. But if they don't then you can always ask them if you want to double check.
Good luck with the interview :smile:
They'll email you.
Thankyou all. Had my interview on Monday and it wasn’t great I feel but what will be will be x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending