The Student Room Group

Is 15 too early to attend a uni open day?

i’m extremely keen to go to uni and can’t wait, plus i want to make the appropriate a level decisions for the course i want to take, so should i just wait at least until i’m 16 or go this year?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by lilia.jds
i’m extremely keen to go to uni and can’t wait, plus i want to make the appropriate a level decisions for the course i want to take, so should i just wait at least until i’m 16 or go this year?

It's never too early. It's great that you're thinking ahead and you should definitely start looking at the options if that's what you want.
From experience, I feel that most people don't know enough about uni and all the options ahead of school even when they start applying so if you want to start familiarizing yourself with all that now then go for it!! But don't feel like you have to make a decision now and stick with it, it's ok to change your mind at any point in life since plans can change.
It’s great that your thinking about universes but I’d wait until the first year of A level before going to open days .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending