The Student Room Group

Dentist

Can u help me out I am picking my options in year 9 I want to become a dentist can u become a dentist with combined science and tell me I only have 2 weeks left please
Original post by A1man
Can u help me out I am picking my options in year 9 I want to become a dentist can u become a dentist with combined science and tell me I only have 2 weeks left please

yes you can, because you can take any science A-level with combined science (as long as you get the minimum grades required)
Reply 2
Original post by flowersinmyhair
yes you can, because you can take any science A-level with combined science (as long as you get the minimum grades required)

Thank you and do u have to pick a language to do it or
Original post by A1man
Thank you and do u have to pick a language to do it or

universities look much more closely at your a-levels, and you would be required to take biology and probably chemistry. I think you should look at entry requirements for dentistry at university, which will focus on a-levels which may help guide you with your GCSE options
Reply 4
Original post by flowersinmyhair
universities look much more closely at your a-levels, and you would be required to take biology and probably chemistry. I think you should look at entry requirements for dentistry at university, which will focus on a-levels which may help guide you with your GCSE options

So should I pick humanise pathway combined science history prince trust thank you man I know what to do

Quick Reply

Latest