The Student Room Group
Students on campus
York St John University
York
Visit website

The Coal Yard Accommodation - York St John

Hi! I was wondering if anyone here has applied to the Coal Yard Student Accommodation in York? I've signed my lease and everything and now I'm just looking for flatmates :smile:

As well as this if anyone is doing illustration at YSJ it would be cool to meet my classmates before September :smile:
i’m doing illustration at ysj and also applied for the coal yard!
Students on campus
York St John University
York
Visit website
Reply 2
omg hi!! thats so cool!! could you PM me?
(Original post by erinanon)i’m doing illustration at ysj and also applied for the coal yard!
Hey

Congratulations on getting into York St John. We cannot wait to welcome you to campus

You will love the Coal Yard it's super close to Uni and really modern, I had a few friends in the Coal Yard last year and they loved it gutted I didn't actually live there myself.

I found a lot of my coursemates and flatmates through the Facebook group. I believe the one for this year is York St John University Freshers 2023/24. TSR is also good for finding coursemates/flatmates too though

Let me know if you have any questions super happy to help :smile:

Rebecca York St John University Student Ambassador
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by eliza.jean
omg hi!! thats so cool!! could you PM me?
(Original post by erinanon)i’m doing illustration at ysj and also applied for the coal yard!

it wont let me pm you ): if u wanna talk somewhere else you could message me your socials and i’ll add you? x
Reply 5
Original post by erinanon
it wont let me pm you ): if u wanna talk somewhere else you could message me your socials and i’ll add you? x

it won't let me message you :frown: my Instagram is @_eliza.jean_ , could you message me your socials there? also could you let me know when you've seen this reply so I can delete it ahaha
it won't let me message you :frown: my Instagram is @_eliza.jean_ , could you message me your socials there? also could you let me know when you've seen this reply so I can delete it ahaha

requested to follow u! (:
Hi! I was wondering if anyone here has applied to the Coal Yard Student Accommodation in York? I've signed my lease and everything and now I'm just looking for flatmates :smile:

As well as this if anyone is doing illustration at YSJ it would be cool to meet my classmates before September :smile:

I’ve signed my leases for the coal yard. Do you want to PM to see if we’re in the same flat?
Reply 8
hey! thinking of going to ysj for fine art (haven’t accepted yet though) been trying to find people before i do!
Reply 9
Signed my leases for coal yard, and I'll be doing Politics and IR
Reply 10
Original post by Decembrian
Signed my leases for coal yard, and I'll be doing Politics and IR

Are you in the Snapchat group chat?
Reply 11
Original post by MollieAnne
Are you in the Snapchat group chat?

Ha, I did not know there was one
I’m going to be living in the coal yard :smile:

Reply 13

I'm going to be at the coalyard and doing business and management, is there a Snapchat group or anything yet ? Tbh I just wanna see who's in my flat so ik if I'm gonna have to get a Kettle haha.
Reply 14
Original post by Elad_
I'm going to be at the coalyard and doing business and management, is there a Snapchat group or anything yet ? Tbh I just wanna see who's in my flat so ik if I'm gonna have to get a Kettle haha.

what’s your @? i’ll add you
Reply 15
Original post by ld1616
what’s your @? i’ll add you

My snapchats daley_boyo
Original post by Elad_

Same
Reply 17
Original post by Decembrian
Same

what’s your snap?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending