The Student Room Group

I want to go to my insurance choice :(

So I finished and sorted my student finance application for Liverpool hope (my firm) to do computer science and psychology a while ago and just today found out I am receiving maximum maitinence loan for it.

I have also just changed my mind on going there and I really want to go to my insurance choice which is York St John as it is better for psychology and I no longer wish to do computer science.

How do I go about changing it? Is it too late? I haven't paid for accommodation yet or anything but I really want to go to York.

Also will I need to redo my student finance because I really don't want to have to.
Reply 1
tell ucas asap - call them up it may not be too late
As above, call UCAS tomorrow.
Original post by xx_kyhron04_xx
So I finished and sorted my student finance application for Liverpool hope (my firm) to do computer science and psychology a while ago and just today found out I am receiving maximum maitinence loan for it.

I have also just changed my mind on going there and I really want to go to my insurance choice which is York St John as it is better for psychology and I no longer wish to do computer science.

How do I go about changing it? Is it too late? I haven't paid for accommodation yet or anything but I really want to go to York.

Also will I need to redo my student finance because I really don't want to have to.

You won't need to redo your student finance application - just change the uni when your place is confirmed (lots of students don't make their firm choice on results day so changing the uni on student finance isn't an issue).
Reply 4
Original post by isa04
tell ucas asap - call them up it may not be too late

Thank you so much, I just did this morning and it wasn't an issue!!
Reply 5
Original post by Admit-One
As above, call UCAS tomorrow.

I did, tysm!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending