The Student Room Group

PWC New World New Skills Work Experience 2023

I've just received an offer yesterday and was wondering if anyone else has. Also, does anyone know the specifics of what goes on during the week
Reply 1
i’ve received an offer too !! this is my first time doing it so i’m not sure on what we do. btw did they send you an email asking about government ID? because i can’t seem to find it
Reply 2
Hi rachel same problem here Recieved an email saying i need to update ID on the portal but there is nowhere to submit the ID on the portal did you have any luck regarding this

Original post by rachel.xo
i’ve received an offer too !! this is my first time doing it so i’m not sure on what we do. btw did they send you an email asking about government ID? because i can’t seem to find it
also got an offer
Reply 4
Yo let’s connect on snap or insta
Reply 5
Anyone on the birmingham one?
Reply 6

Original post by JSingh29
Hi rachel same problem here Recieved an email saying i need to update ID on the portal but there is nowhere to submit the ID on the portal did you have any luck regarding this

I had the same issue too. Still can't see anything about government ID. I've completed 3 tasks on the portal, is that the same for you guys?

Also, anyone for Glasgow?
Original post by CallumR123
I had the same issue too. Still can't see anything about government ID. I've completed 3 tasks on the portal, is that the same for you guys?

Also, anyone for Glasgow?

Same problem here

Anyone for London ?
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 8

yeah it’s working now and i’ve updated all my documents!!

is anyone here for the london one?
Reply 9
How was the week guys
How was the week guys

Did you not go
How was the week guys

It was food !! did you fill in the feedback form?
Reply 12
It was food !! did you fill in the feedback form?

Yes! The flying start looked quite enticing; highly considering it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending