The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

How long does it take brighton uni to issue CAS?

I paid my deposit fee about two weeks ago and it was delivered to the brighton university right away but i still haven't gotten my CAS (so i can start my visa process) and the uni website states that it only takes a few days after you pay to issue the CAS. Anyone have any idea how long does it takes?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Layleighx
I paid my deposit fee about two weeks ago and it was delivered to the brighton university right away but i still haven't gotten my CAS (so i can start my visa process) and the uni website states that it only takes a few days after you pay to issue the deposit. Anyone have any idea how long does it takes?

@Layleighx

In order to obtain a CAS number you must have the following:

* Have an unconditional firm offer
* Paid the tuition fee deposit
* Completed the International CAS questionnaire form

Once all of these three things have been completed, the CAS team usually send you your CAS number within 5 working days. However, this can take a little longer at peak periods.

We would recommend contacting the CAS team directly to check the status of your CAS on: [email protected]

I hope this is helpful!

Danielle - Brighton Uni Rep :nyan:
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 2
I accepted the offer and paid my deposit but i can't see the CAS questionnaire anywhere in student view, i checked the "visa information" tab but nothing's there
Original post by Layleighx
I accepted the offer and paid my deposit but i can't see the CAS questionnaire anywhere in student view, i checked the "visa information" tab but nothing's there

The CAS questionnaire is usually added a few days after you have accepted an unconditional offer. If you are still unable to find the CAS questionnaire under the Visa Information tab after a few days of accepting you offer, please contact the CAS team who will be able to upload this for you. Their email can be found in my previous message above :h:

Wishing you all the best - Danielle :nyan:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending